Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TeamAllTogether - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TeamAllTogether > Topics

Subject: Introduce Yourself
Replies: 7 Views: 682

imlilme 2.05.12 - 04:25pm
Why Introduce Your Self To The Rest Of The Group?
That's Simple,
We're All In This Fight Against Cancer Together... *

imlilme 2.05.12 - 04:37pm
I'm Tracey and have a great passion for raising awareness of cancer. I also like to raise funds for cancer research, having lost my Pops to cancer its something very close to my heart. I'm taking part in this yrs race for life. This will be my second walk for cancer research, my first was last year when I took part in a midnight walk :-) x *

ronycal 3.05.12 - 12:13pm
I lost my mom and 2 of her siblings to Cancer in a period of 9months. Ever since I have been thinking of raising awareness on this. My passion is in children and youth work. I am Emmanuel George N. *

imlilme 4.05.12 - 01:03am
I'm rather disgusted to find my self banned from cahtrooms for trying to Raise Awareness for Cancer Reseach. I got banned by rnbchar and I'm not very happy. Plz everyone tell your friends to join up thank u x *

zipsta 4.05.12 - 01:18am
I'm proud to join your group to help raise cancer awareness, my names Jason but my good friends call me jase, I almost lost my mum to cancer 10 years ago and will do whatever I can for your group. Its an abomination you was banned from chat that's disgraceful by prodigits in an age of free speech. I will be certainly actively encouraging my bids to join the group as its an absolute to be part of something so selfless. Carry on the great work you do. *

ronycal 4.05.12 - 08:18am
I was able to chat this morning and the same admin has banned me from the chats. I have written him asking for an explanation. It is only those that tasted honey that can tell how it tastes. Only the wearer of the shoe know where it pinches most. This kind of behavior will not cow us but we will speak out and not stop *

zipsta 5.05.12 - 12:34am
Don't be sad and down everything happens 4 a reason Tracy you need to talk I'm always here for all my buds, keep smiling *

imlilme 5.05.12 - 01:05am
Awwww thanx Jason, I'm just getting worked up because I can't keep up my work on here :-), I'm even worse on facebook where I also have a group, thankfully I don't get banned on facebook :-). X x *

* TeamAllTogether Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TeamAllTogether

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits